Once you have received
the Chase Card, the next step is to activate it. This can be done easily via
the web or your mobile phones.
How to Activate Your Chase card using Web?
Now for activating
your Chase Card on the web, you can use any of your electronic gadgets such as
a tablet, laptop, PC, etc. For the activation you need to have an internet
connection and to follow the following steps correctly as to avoid any
- You need to reach any of your electronic gadgets which can run the internet and open the website for example laptop etc.
- Now you need to check for an internet connection or connect to the internet.
- The next step will be to open the browser
- Now, go to the official website of the Chase Card which is chase.com/verifycard.
- After that you will see a webpage in front of you, there you need to click the Sign-In button.
- After that, you will need to enter your credentials (username and password).
- The dashboard will appear where you will click on the “My Account” option.
- Then click on the “Activate Card” option.
- Now, the site requires you to enter the card number
- After that, enter your PIN (choose a PIN that is easy for you to remember)
- Finally, the portal will verify you via E-mail or SMS service after which you will be able to use your card.
How to Activate your
Chase Card through a Phone Call or a Mobile Phone?
Another way to activate your card if you don’t want to get in the hassle of web or internet connection is through mobile phones. You need to follow the given steps:
- First of all, you will need to call the number that will be given on your card paper (keep in consideration that the number you dial from should be registered)
- Then the operator will ask you the card number.
- After which you will need to tell your PIN (choose your PIN wisely so that you remember it).
- Now, the security check, the operator will ask you some questions that will ensure your card’s security.
- Provide your social security number SSN
- Then wait for an operator’s response while they are processing the information.
- After that, your card will be activated and now your card is ready to be used.
The activation of the
card will also be notified via SMS or your E-mail.